First of all I would like to thank El for nominating me to do the Liebster Award. It’s been an honor and through this, I was able to discover some lovely bloggers and I can’t wait to meet more.
HERE ARE THE RULES FOR THIS AWARD:
- Thank the person or people who nominated you to do this award by providing a link to their blog in your Liebster Award Post
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger/s who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other blogs that have 200 followers or less
- Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I don’t eat Icing, Mushroom, Strawberry and white of an Egg. (Yes, I’m weird that way)
- I am in a relationship for almost 3 years (And yup, we’re still happy and going strong ❤ )
- I am really short. Like munchkin short. I’m just 4’9″.
AND I AM ALREADY 19 years old.
- I am currently a 4th year BS Accountancy student.
- My favorite Disney show is Phineas & Ferb and I can watch this show all day long.
- Aside from reading, I also like Lettering & Crafty stuff.
- My favorite singer is Michael Buble, and all of his songs are my absolute favorites as well.
- I always watch Harry Potter, even if I have tons of school works to do. 😀
- Aside from books, shoes are my can’t-resist-to-buy thing.
- I AM AND ALWAYS BE A DADDY’S GIRL.
- I really wanted to be a toddler or SPED Teacher. (
QUESTIONS FROM El:
- What book got you into reading?
The first books that I’ve read are Paulo Coelho’s and ever since then, I can’t stop from reading. I think the specific book that made me read more is Alchemist by the same author.
2. How old were you when you realized that you have a passion for reading?
I think I was 12 or 13 years old when I started reading novels but I think I was 9 or 10 years old when I knew that I have passion for books because there was this one time I didn’t notice that I have a class already yet I’m reading peacefully in our school library. HAHA
3. If you had to pick ONLY one favorite book, what would it be and why?
This is a very hard question, whoo. But I’ll choose Falling into Place by Amy Zhang because that book affected me in so many ways and I was able to connect with the main character as well. That book tackles what it feels like being a teenager, all the struggles we’re facing, and it taught me to be brave and be strong always even if I can’t.
4. Choose ONLY one favorite author. Why did you choose him/her?
RICK RIORDAN BECAUSE WHY NOT?????? I love how he made me indulge with the world of Greeks and I sometimes wonder if I’m a demigod as well. HA HA
5. Where do you usually buy books?
National Bookstore, Fullybooked and The Bookdepository.
6. Have you ever read “50 Shades of Grey”, and what do you think about it?
Yes, I actually finished the whole series. To be honest, it’s a good book if you’ll only focus on the category of new adult. However, I wasn’t convince that Ana should be treated that way, or I think no girl nor boy should be treated in a way less than what they deserve. It’s not a book recommended for a very young ages, and believe me, I encounter words and worlds I never knew existed.
7. What book changed your outlook in life?
ALCHEMIST. FOREVER. ALCHEMIST. BY. PAULO. COELHO.
8. Have you ever influenced somebody to read a book?
Yes, my brother and my sister too. My sister is now reading Perkin’s books and my brother had love Riordan’s books and sometimes he’s the one rushing to the bookstore to buy the new release. 🙂
9. Do you like listening to music while reading?
Nope. Can’t concentrate.
10. If you’re going to recommend a book to me, what would it be?
I don’t know if you’d already read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak but it’s one eye opener and that book is just BOOM. IT’S SO GOOD IT GAVE ME CHILLS.
11. Do you have any advice for young readers out there?
Hello! I suggest you continue to read and read and read because it would really help you, not just academically but in life as well. And remember that people who loves to read are mostly the dangerous one xx
HERE ARE THE BLOGGERS THAT I NOMINATE TO DO THIS AWARD:
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS:
- What book/s did you regret reading and why?
- What quotation have affected you and your whole life?
- Do you prefer reading a book while drinking a coffee or drinking a tea?
- Who is/are your book boyfriend/s or girlfriend/s?
- If you could be anyone in this world for a day, who would it be and why?
- Give me your top 3 favorite books.
- If you could relate to one fictional character, who would it be and why?
- Would you rather stay at home alone or go out with friends?
- If you could kill one fictional character, who would it be and why?
- If you could win a trip to somewhere, who would you bring and where?
- Favorite song.